Retail (zobacz więcej) is the final link in the supply channel that connects the companies and the buyers. Shopping offers different goods manufactured by different manufacturers and provides them in the most appropriate locations for consumers.
The forms of retail:
• Stationary trade – it includes buildings forever located in a particular place, which are usually available to the users in a given time. It offers the individual a nonstop opportunity to do shopping in 1 destination – the client accustoms to the store and increases the confidence in the quality of products.
• large area trade – they are department shops, supermarkets, hypermarkets and cash & carry
• commerce shops – they are universal shops, food shops, industry stores.
• Mobile trade – it gets to the customers wherever it is handy for the client. The buyer selects the given time and location. The motto of the kind of trade is “store arrives to the customer.” It can be divided into:
• Mail order – this kind of deal provides products “at a distance”, it enables practical buying things. The consumer is able to place the order at any day of the week and time. The most significant benefits are: decreasing time and money.
The mail purchase deal can be divided into:
a) Teleshopping – in this method, the shoppers call the users and offer them products to trade. If the consumer confirms to purchase the product, it is typically send by the courier and the client can pay for the item at the door. It is very practical technique, but it is normally expensive and the items are often low quality.
b) via email – it is similar technique, but there is not accessible direct voice touch with the seller. It is a fantastic strategy for every person who is shy and shopping is confusing for the person.